| Mexinsider.com is owned and operated by Baja Inc.
Disclaimer: 1. Baja Inc. is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Services provided, whether caused by Users of the Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Services. Ads created and posted by Advertisers on Baja Inc. may contain links to other websites. Baja Inc. is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Baja Inc.. Inclusion of any linked website on Baja Inc. does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Baja Inc.. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Baja Inc. takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Website or through the Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers, furthermore we in no manner guarantee or endorse any of the acts or services rendered by the individuals, entities or establishments listed within this site, therefore, we are not to be considered responsible for the quality of services rendered by the individuals, entities or establishments listed within our web pages, nor for their acts present or future. We mainly provide the viewer assistance, when trying to find establishments or services within this area. Professionals in this country, such as Dentist, Doctors, Lawyers, Architects and others, require the obtainment, from the General Directorate of Professions, of a title, in order to be able to practice. Other establishments, such as Hospitals, Clinics, etc., need permits from the Health Department and other authorities to duly operate. These are the authorities obligated to supervise the compliance of the individuals, entities or establishments in their daily operations, and the ones authorized to sanction or close down their business. Therefore, we strongly suggest to request, before receiving any type of professional service, for their corresponding official qualifications and permits. Baja Inc. is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Services. Baja Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. Baja Inc. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances shall Baja Inc. be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Services, attendance at a Baja Inc. event, from any Content posted on or through the Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Services, whether online or offline. The Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and Baja Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Baja Inc. cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Services.
2. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Baja INC. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Baja INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Baja INC. LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Baja INC. FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF USE.
3. Advertising - All advertising subscribtions are non refundable and must be paid on the renewal date. Mexinsider is not responsible for any deleted content or photos, if ads are not paid. In good faith we will try to work with advertisers to come to a peaceful resolution, however we will charge a $50 canclellation fee for all ads terminated during a term (term is defined as the period of time an ad has been paid for.)
4. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of California, City of San Diego. Either Baja Inc. or you may demand that any dispute between Baja Inc. and you arising out of this Agreement must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in San Diego, California.
5. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Baja Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the Website or through the Services causes Baja Inc. to be liable to another.
6. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Website or any of the Services. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Baja Inc. regarding the use of the Services. The failure of Baja Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us at: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.